Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
Our day started Wednesday at 10 am. We cleaned and prepared for the arrival of our guests. I set the table - yes I put out the china and the silver!! We waited for Papa and Dean to arrive. Scott said he would come late on Wednesday evening. Papa and Dean got here while we were out picking up the greens for Thursday dinner. Papa forgot he had a key so I reminded him and they let themselves in. We got back soon after and Dean was already fishing on his internet dating site. He had hooked him one and was on his way to meet her. I stayed up all night. Took a nap at 6:30 and got up at 7:30, then stayed up all day long until 2:30a on Friday morning. Reminds me of the days where I worked at the hospital. We had lots of food. We all ate drank and had a great time.

No comments: